JBA Philippines Inc. (“JBA” or the “Company”) complies with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and safety and ensuring your continued trust in the Company. We endeavour to provide you an invaluable and secure customer experience.
By availing our products and services and using our website or other social media to transact, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your personal information for purposes stated in this Privacy Statement.
How We Protect Your Data
In collecting and processing your private information, we safeguard the same through the following ways:
- We will keep your data confidential and use it only within the bounds of applicable Philippine laws and regulations, particularly the Data Privacy Act.
- We will collect your data only through secure channels, such as our trained relations personnel, our electronic channels, and our Customer Relations Office.
- Your data is protected while stored in our systems by enforcing strict policies within the Company and regular training on data privacy.
Personal Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following data from you during regular business:
- Personal data and employment details
- Financial information, business interests, and assets
- Transaction details with third-party merchants and companies
- Video, image, and sound recordings of when you transact or contact us via phone calls or visit our headquarters at Blue Bay Walk Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard Pasay City.
Your personal data is primarily used to process your transactions with us. We also use your data to accomplish several regulatory and administrative reports. We use your data for the following:
- Products and Services – Your personal data is required to facilitate your transactions. Other information collected are necessary to attain approvals in cases of auto loans and other financing purchases.
- Products and Services Improvement – We value you as a customer and we use your information to create meaningful and relevant improvements in our products, services, and processes.
- Provide Interesting Offers and Promotions – We use your data to tailor services relevant to your interests.
- To Communicate with You – We may use your information to contact you (via phone calls or any other means) to conduct after sales/service surveys or to provide you with updates on deliverables.
- To perform legal duties - (anti-AMLA, and other activities required by law)
- To settle claims or disputes - (in the event there are disputes involving AAPH products or services, or to prosecute/defend JBAP or its employees if needed)
Unless otherwise specified, we retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for us to achieve the purposes referred to above and to enable us to comply with our legal data protection retention obligations, both, internal or as prescribed by the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or other relevant Laws currently in effect.
Reasons We Share Your Personal data
Sharing of information outside the company shall be subject to authorization and proper approvals, and only for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement, including but not limited to the following third party entities:
- Banks and Other Financial Institutions – to process your auto-loan application.
- Land Transportation Office – to process your vehicle registration.
- Insurance companies – to process insurance policy and insurance claims.
- BIR and other Government Institutions – to comply with regulatory reporting requirements and other government related reporting requirements
Your Rights under the Data Privacy Act
We shall uphold your rights under the Data Privacy Act and related laws and regulations, such as, the right to be informed, to access, to object, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to file a complaint, to rectify, and to data portability.
If you have further inquiries or complaints or if you wish to view or update your personal information under our custody, please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you can use our website to lodge your inquiry or complaint.